Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Weekend went well...

I did make a promise to go back to exercising...so that has been my new goal for this week. I decided to go back to my stationary bike since I've never really had to many problems getting my butt on it. So I put in 30 minutes yesterday and 45 minutes today....YAY!!

The weekend went pretty good. I had a few things I probably shouldn't have, but I found if I don't have a little of that something I'm really craving...I binge sometimes. So I had 2 cabbage rolls and a few pea pods. Otherwise I did good...skipped dessert and had some almonds instead...I always keep a few snack bags in my purse.

It was a really nice weekend. I've really missed Auntie Emily it was nice to see her again. I did have a few moments of anger...My sister and brother in law were there as well and talking about the house their going to put an offer on. You would think I would be happy for them, but I wasn't. I felt angry. Chris and I have been talking about a house(our first since August last year. We started really looking in September. We decided to wait until now. With 4 kids we are trying to really stay within our budget. Under 280K would be nice, and in they walk telling us about the house their buying...320K. I know they are a double income family with no kids but for some reason it really pissed me off. I'm still trying to figure out why. I want to chalk it up to jealousy but I really don't think it is. I think it's just that I always start to feel like second best. That nothing I ever do will be quite good enough. When we finally do get a house you know it just won't be as good as theirs is. It's always been like this...you think I would be used to it by now. Ahhhhh....whatever:)

Anyway...that's all for now...
Make it a good one:)

2 comments: