Friday, February 6, 2009

Weigh In...1 month!

So I started back on program Jan 5/09...1 month yesterday...hard to believe:)

Total....
Weight lost 12 lbs...2 this week

Inches lost....drum roll please...24.25 inches...I almost peed my pants...explains why my mom told me to stop doing my belt so tight I look like a potato sack...think I'll go to the second hand store tomorrow and treat myself to a pair of jeans. Not buying new...not that I do very often anyway...

Skipped my workout today...I know, bad,bad...whatever...will add in a ab workout on top of my Burn Circuit 2...

Hubby's back from Saskatoon tonight and I wanted all the laundry done and everything clean, plus my mom's over for a visit today...really didn't want to be cleaning and everything all day. so I just substituted cleaning for my workout...on the plus side I was up and down all the stairs about 40 times...that was a workout:)


Well that's my news for today...
Make it a good one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment