This month is going to tough to keep up with anything. It seems that were home for a week but it consists of cleaning, washing, packing, making menus, packing the tent trailer, shopping, food prep, more shopping, cooking, keeping kids entertained...I have totally lost track of everything.
There were 3 days last week and 2 this week I didn't even get on my bike I have to say that makes me very sad...
So my goals were...
1. Breakfast within an hour of getting up
2. Get back on track - tracking carbs daily..not even close
3. Stick with RUSHFIT schedule...Yeah Right?
REALLY shows how bad I am at thinking ahead...how in the world did I expect to stick to RUSHFIT when I'm not even home...GRRRRRRRR
OK so I'm behind 4 days already for this 10 and I won't be in town for the next 10 so I am going to try and come up with goals that I can accomplish in the next 16 days!!!
1. Really watch my carbs - quite hard when camping
2. Get in some kind of exercise daily for at least 30 minutes
3. Don't get stressed about the small stuff - there's enough big things to stress about
4. Take some ME time everyday!!! - Big one
5. To stick with healthy snacks - the people we are going with are total junk foodies and they make/take enough to feed an army.
6. Say NO!!! This will be the hard one....NO to the chips, No to the smores...No,No,No!!! I do get a cheat day and will use it wisely
7. August 1 - back on track for food - Restart RUSHFIT - !!!!!!!