Friday, February 20, 2009

weigh in...week 6

So it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be...

Weight down 1.8 lbs

I actually can't believe it. I really did think it was going to be a gain. I was doing the happy dance right there in the bathroom. Then I came downstairs and Chris told me he only lost .2. So I avoided telling him. Actually felt a little bad...but just a little...lol.

So this weekend will be a write off..OK not a total write off. Will avoid what I can but I need to eat something. We have also been invited to our Aunt's house for supper on Sunday. I didn't want to go because it's one more supper off plan, but I feel bad because we haven't see her in 6 weeks since our Uncle passed away. Just can't say no. But Monday morning back on plan and hopefully the weekend won't be too bad.

So today is a nice relaxing day...need to finish a load of laundry. Making a zucchini lasagna for supper....yuuuummmm. Watch a movie tonight. Not sure which one we have a few.

So a busy weekend...might not post till Monday.
Make it a good one:)

3 comments:

  1. very cool! Any loss is great :) Keep up th egppd work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the weight loss. what kind of lasagna are you using ?

    ReplyDelete