Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A little stressed...

I do feel a little stressed lately. Everyone kept telling me it was fun to look for houses...so why am I not having any fun? Maybe when I can actually find a few that I like. There are always parts I like in every house, but finding a house that I like more then 20% of... is near impossible. It's stressing me out...and I'm eating too many almonds.

Anyway...I did get on the bike today but only for 20 minutes...my little one woke early and wasn't feeling well...so that was the end of that. The kids have teacher's convention for the next 2 days so it might be hard to get time, but I will do it:)

Teriyaki steak tonight. Not sure yet...I only had dark soy sauce so I mixed in some water but it still smells very potent, I guess we'll see...

So that's it for now...
Make it a good one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment