Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another week gone by...

I can't believe were into spring break...The kids are home which throws my whole routine into chaos. I can't seem to find time to do anything around here, never mind more cleaning, more meals to cook and more refereeing. They are absolutely driving me nuts. Life...who knew. I never thought it could get this crazy, busy all the time, nothing is ever clean for more then 30 minutes. No time to just sit and relax...except after the kids go to bed and by then I'm so tired I just want to go to bed...I feel like I'm on a merry go round that just won't slow down or stop to let me off.

Anyway...I find I'm not eating on schedule, which always leave it's mark. I'm not going near that scale until...the next time I weigh in. Friday I guess, maybe, we'll see...ahhhh I don't know. I guess we'll see when Friday gets here. So nothing is planned for the rest of the week, which is not a good thing. I started this week with everything planned, all meals and what I needed to accomplish everyday. I have the Salvation Army picking up on Thursday and I still have clothes to go through in the basement, which should be done already according to my plan. Why do all my plans go out the window....?????

Ah, life goes on...
Make it a good one...

1 comment:

  1. Cut yourself some slack. As long as you keep working toward your goal ... you're winning! :-)

    What's that old joke? How do you make God laugh? Make a plan.

    Still, I think it's important to plan and I guess laugh with God! :-)

    Hang tough, Janice. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete