Friday, March 27, 2009

Feeling Better...

Well this whole week has been a little off. Feeling better...then not so good, it's been like that all week. Yesterday I woke feeling so much better though and that lasted all day. Today I am back...I feel like me again. I did my weigh in.

Down 2.6lbs
28.5 lbs to go.

Probably due to me being sick and not eating as much as I should have been. Anyway...back to the grindstone. I have been so craving spaghetti and meatball stoup...I think I'll do that tonight and head back to total low carb tomorrow. The rest of the week hasn't been anything spectacular. Really have to start writing everyday again. Time just seems to get away from me. With all the packing and organizing...oh and the shopping. Our dining room is loaded with stuff. We got rid of our old table...and I mean old...lol Now we have a new set of bunk beds and 2 loft beds from Ikea...but I found them second hand and they look brand new...half price. We have a new table sitting in it's box. All my new pots and pans are boxed up. I bought matching duvet covers and pillowcases for the girls room.

I talked my daughter out of painting her room green...yay me. I told her she could by pillows and her duvet cover and maybe a rug in green. My son doesn't care about the color as long as it isn't pink, which it is right now...lol. I'm still trying to figure out how to fit the bunks, 2 dressers and a bookshelf into the girls room. I don't think there going to fit. I guess we'll see.

That's all for now...
Make it a good one...

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy the hear you're feeling better, Janice.

    Congrats on the weight loss! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello I found you while blog hopping low carb blogs...3 yrs ago my oldest daughter wanted to paint her room green, but agreed to just painting one wall green. I think it was a good compromise and it serves as a backdrop for all her posters. Really it doesnt look bad. :-)

    ReplyDelete