Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I need to get back on track...

You know…I think about writing everyday but then I always just put it off…

I think it would be good for me to get everything down in writing…putting it all out there, so I know what I need to do to accomplish certain goals. I’m always thinking if I do this or do that…it would be a lot easier to see exactly where I am heading…

I need to put my foot down and just do it…no more putting it off…so I AM putting a reminder on my phone to go off everyday and make me get something down or something accomplished…anything, it doesn’t have to be a lot…so I did make a dream board with my 12 week goals…Image
So that’s where I’m starting…motivation and consistency are going to be a huge challenge for me…I have been very unmotivated lately…so I also started BODYROCK.TV’s Real time Challenge with Lisa and I absolutely LOVE it but mind you I’m only on Day 2…lol

We’ll see how much I love it on Day 10…

So Starting weight – 148.6

No comments:

Post a Comment