Thursday, October 31, 2013

I need a seatbelt for my Wagon...

I’m sure a lot of people fall off the wagon….and I’m sure that most of us get right back on…

That was my day yesterday…Wednesday’s have always been a reward day…It’s weigh in day for my BLC group on Sparkpeople…so I have always taken it as a day to boost my carbs for a meal or 2 in the morning. Sometimes a few chips or something if that’s what I’m craving…It’s a day that helps me stay strong for the rest of the week…

Woke up…weighed in…down .2

Story of how these past few weeks are going…up, down, up, down…can’t call it a plateau…the scale is moving…seems to up more then down lately. I keep telling myself that maybe KETO just isn’t working for me. All I wanted for my cheat day was oatmeal…it was a fierce craving…it was so good…and I felt so good during my morning workout…could have gone for hours…I swear…

I have never been a huge breakfast…I’m a bulletproof coffee kinda gal…

So I decided this week to add in oatmeal(steel cut) 1/4 cup dry for breakfast every morning…before 9…we’ll see on Saturday for my weekend weigh in…and go from there…

I also had a banana…forgot what they even tasted like…and 2 spoons of gravy on my meatloaf…that too was yummy…and some S&V chips…not a bad trip off the wagon…could have been really bad since there are 3 bags of Halloween candy sitting there calling my name…lol

I hope you all have an AWESOME HALLOWEEN!!!!!   Be Good!!!

1 comment:

  1. That describes my recent months...up..down...up ...down (on the scales that is). I keep telling myself that my 'program' is not working fo rme. But I have to be honest. It's not the program...it's ME, I'm not working the program as 'honestly' as I should be!

    ReplyDelete