Monday, January 19, 2009

Love/ hate relationship...

This is definitely a love/ hate relationship. Easily followed but am really craving a PIZZA. I found a LC crust recipe on Linda's site...http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/index.html
It sounds really good...will try it on Friday:)

So I never have much time to work out on Mondays...maybe 30 minutes, so I decided to do some Wii Fit. Well I was a tad upset when my weigh in(not counting it since my official weigh in is on Friday) said I gained 1 lbs. I know it's nothing but when your 2 weeks in and sticking with induction till a little more weight comes off...it's a disappointment to say the least. Life goes on and so does Monday...

Dilyn had preschool, always interesting. It seemed like all the kids were possessed or something...it was crazy. Was supposed to take my oldest to see "Twilight" but I didn't check the times until it was to late. She was a little ticked at me but there really wasn't anything I could do except tell her to pick another night...

Anyway...tomorrows a slow day till I pick the kids up...then Donovan's off to social club...home for a quick supper then drop the kids at Cubs and Guides...I think that's it.

Make it a good one:)

2 comments:

  1. Its a real balancing act Janice. You would think just chasing the kids would help drop pounds. But pizza sure is good.......... Marilyn and I have found something that tips the scale in our favor. See our posts. And don't forget to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If chasing kids would help me drop weight...I would be a skinny post...lol. I do follow...you are part of my morning coffee:)

    ReplyDelete