Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally started ChaLean!!

So I finally started ChaLean...really enjoyed it. Need to go and buy some heavier weights though. She has these dial a weight....so cool. Will have to google them when I'm done here.

Diet is going well, but I'm still having problems with the hunger thing. It's really hard to eat anything when you just not hungry. Some days it seems like food just repulses me. I have found myself having 2 protein shakes in a day instead of solid food. Will work really hard on eating a normal lunch. That is my biggest problem though. Added a couple strawberries back in, will see how that effects anything, but I'm sure it will be fine.

So I'm supposed to take my daughter, who's 11, and a couple of her friends to see 'The Unborn' on Saturday. I asked the parents to call me if it was alright. It is a horror and rated PG13. I don't have a problem with mine seeing it. She has always been like me that way, doesn't scare easy or have nightmares, but I don't know about the other two. I'm scared they are lying to their parents and saying were going to some other movie. Hence the phone calls...lol. I guess we'll see.

That's all for now...Make it a good one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment