Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Week 3

Well yesterday went as expected...rush, rush, rush. On top of all we decided to go to Costco...love Costco. Needed to pick up lettuce...just can't stay in lettuce. The hamburger stroganoff I made for supper was good, but I really need to get some thickener stuff. We used to have a low carb store on the south side but it has closed down. So Internet shopping I must do. I just want to wait till we can buy $60-$100 worth of product. The shipping rates to Canada are so much cheaper if you do.

Tonight's an Italian casserole. should be good...I haven't tried it before. Then off to the movie with my Darian. She wants to see Twilight sooooo bad. I don't know if she realizes that it's a love story. I made her wait until I finished the book. I did enjoy it but she's only 11. I guess we'll see.

Tomorrow's another bit of rushing but not as bad as Tuesday's. Donovan's appointment with his Psychiatrist. He was diagnosed with Aspergers last year. It will just depend how long were there. Have to discuss upping his meds. We did that on our own about a month ago. She's always given us discretion's with his meds. Trying to tweak it so those ups and downs even out a little. Everything has been really good for the last month. Always a bonus not having to deal with his meltdowns.

Still having trouble eating during the day...have been resorting to protein shakes for breakfast.

All for now...make it a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment