Monday, June 14, 2010

Changing it up...

I think it's time to change things up a bit...just not quite sure how yet.

I know I need to drink more water...I am a self confessed coffee-holic. I love my coffee and won't give it up. I am trying to cut back(trying being the operative word) and some days are better then others. So I am going to shoot for 100 oz. I am sure I will have to work up to that but work up I will...so a few questions...I have no problem putting down about 50 oz of plain water and then YUCK...so can I do crystal light packs and fruit water for the rest just adding in the calories? I feel like it's cheating...

So the weekend wasn't to bad...yeah...not to great either.I will confess too a few nachos on Saturday. If was just an off day. Soccer tournament...which meant 4 games between them...so we had breakfast then 2 games, a late lunch, then 2 games...a late supper which nobody wanted because we had been outside in +31 weather all day...so we just made the kids nachos and hubby had a burger...I had a salad with the leftover grilled chicken and a few nachos...loaded with green pepper and green onions. A little cheese...don't use much because it adds up when there are 3 or 4 layers of chips...

So I did get on the bike today...14 km...and now I'm off to soccer AGAIN!!!!

Make It A Good One :)

No comments:

Post a Comment