Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another day...

It seems like one day is running into the another day and another day and before I know it a week has past and I don't remember it...one big blur!!! I haven't talked to my mom in over a week which I hate doing because she pulls a tude on me...lol She getting old and I worry too...:(

Were having Darian's and Donovan's family birthday party...So when is it too old to have family parties?? Darian is turning 13...which is a big one but should it be the last one? We are also having 6 of her friends for the party plus a sleepover...yippee(that's sarcastic...)lol Donovan's not having his party till July 10th...We've always held the family one together since their only 6 weeks apart.

So onward...eating is good...lots of salad this week. Except I made some homemade granola bars...not a good idea. They are so good...had 1 and a half of them today. Their the kids ones, not horrible. I cut them so they are only about 100 calories each...it's just then you think(or at least I do) that a couple or 3 or 4 won't hurt...yeah right!!!

Water is sitting around 75oz...still working of that one...

I rode the bike on Monday, did Zumba cardio on Tuesday and was planning on hitting the bike again today but time just got away from me...I need to get the menu done but I have a horrible habit of scouring the net for new recipes and ideas and before I know it 2 hours are gone...POOF!!! Just like that...

So that was my day...still no grocery list but my menus done...mostly...then picked up kids...rushed to get supper on the table by 5...turned into 5:30 and we were late to soccer at 6:15pm. I try so hard but I am always late. I know it's because of the running around trying to get the 1 other things that need to be done, done and make supper. Donovan has P.A.T's all week so it's been a fight with him as well. Studying for more then 30 minutes is a chore but these are 2 hour tests...

Now that I wrote it all down...I FEEL STRESSED OUT. I just want a break but I'm not seeing one anytime soon...

Uhhhgggggg...and it's Father's day on Sunday. I haven't done anything for that either and we have a soccer game at 5:00 that day...I was hoping to go out for supper but I don't know if that's going to happen...

Well enough bitching and complaining for one day...

Make It A Good One:)

No comments:

Post a Comment