Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Back to the hectic race I call life...

It snowed here on the weekend...can you believe that? It's the end of May and it's snowing. Crazy weather we Albertans are having. Soccer was called off once again, which was alright by me.

It's now June 2nd...snow is gone it's warmed up...although it is quite windy, and soccer is on in full force. 2 games tonight, 2 tomorrow, 2 on Friday and 2 on Saturday...playing catch-up is always so much fun....lol

I have been doing good eating wise. Haven't really had any food in the house because we didn't go grocery shopping...but we managed to squeeze it in yesterday in between pick-ups and drop-offs for soccer practices and girl guides. So now there is plenty of food in the house. I don't know if that's a good thing...but not one word when they didn't see any cookies. I have always bought one bag for the kids for lunch snacks, this time I bought 4 big packs of rice cakes and no complaints. I guess we'll see in time...lol

I did get in my 3 days last week for my workouts and I know I will this week too. I really wanted to pick up our new elliptical yesterday but hubby thought having food in the house was more important...lol

So hopefully sometime this week, I'm really looking forward to something other then the bike...

I have to say that I am in love with the new 'Satisfaction Yogurt' I crave it...so weird. The red fruits with muesli is so delish....

Well I'm going to head for the bike and see if I can manage 90 minutes today...fingers crossed...

Make it a good one...:)

4 comments:

  1. Holy Moly...snow!!! Ugh. I can't even begin to relate to that. I've lived in FL most of my life and have only seen snow a handful of times. I hope the weather continues to warm up for you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. New elliptical? Yay!
    I have a treadmill, but I have heard good things about ellipticals, and would like to try one out.
    What is Satisfaction yogurt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to stay focused on the exercise. Excellent.

    The shopping detail is so important, IMO. One of the greatest tools in my weight loss/maintenance program is planning ahead - making a shopping list and thinking about what I should eat. Invaluable.

    I hope you'll soon have your eliptical!

    Continued success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...I would love FL...I am a closet sun worshipper:)

    'Satisfaction' yogurt is from Danone...it's newer and it's delish:)I have Osteoarthritis in both knees so a treadmill is off limits for me...kinda sad considering I used to be a long distance runner:(

    TY Harry...I do know about the planning...it's a must...

    ReplyDelete