June has always been my workout harder and dig deeper month...we camp a lot in July and August. This year I will do more because I CAN!!! Hiking, biking, 2 rock climbs and a sky dive...it's going to be a good summer !!!!
1. Workouts - keep to schedule with my pump program(ST)...fell off the program for a bit now...it's time to get back to it...
*****I only hit it 1X this week...I know it's because I do ST while I'm
on my spin bike and I'm done before I even get to PUMP...
2. BodyBalance or yoga warrior - 2 or 3X a week...
*****I hit them both 1X...yoga warrior is a killer...ouch!!
3. BodyCombat 3X a week - having a tough time getting back to it.
*****Only 1X...I wanted to a few times but couldn't manage it time wise...so sad...BUT there's always next week...
4. Morning Workouts - I really need to get this back on track!!
*****This is getting so much better...trying to have spin or combat done by lunch, sure has made life a little easier...
5. DIET - Really tracking and reviewing my food intake. Haven't been eating enough lately.
*****So I did start carb cycling again...and it's going alright. The
scale is still inching down...but I did just start so I guess we'll
6. NO SNACKING - after 8pm...I've been really good for 7 days now. Need to keep it going.
*****A few slips but not enough to cry about...so that's good.
I am having a tough time sleeping some nights and am hoping it's just
because I have been feeling a little overwhelmed...there's just so much
going on. We have 6 birthdays this month and 2 of them I'm
throwing...plus all the soccer games and practices. Plus trying to
figure out where the money is coming from to cover some of
So this month is a little soccer nuts...3 games a week plus a practice and 2 tourneys...yikes!!!
Will work through it all and pretty sure I will survive but it's going
to take a lot of planning and organizing to get through it all!!!!
I have aligned some goals with my goals for BLC...on track and NO EXCUSES!!!