Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Week 1...Nov. Goals...

GOALS FOR NOVEMBER...

1. FOOD Choices - back to basics on low carb -- This has been hard for me this past month and I have no idea why...so I'm hoping by going back to basics I can figure it all out again
----------- They were good this

2. INSANITY - Stick to the program...am a bit worried about boredom -- so am thinking I might add in BODYCOMBAT 3 times a week to spice it up.
----------- Have stuck with it even though I found out I will have to restart it on the 7th...going to see if they would consider starting on the 6th because the first day on the program is a rest day(totally weird) but I would love the rest days to land on Sundays...

3. BODYPUMP - 3 days a week
------------ Only made it twice this week...having trouble balancing my time...

4. BLOG at least 4 times a week -- for the sanity of it all
------------ Well If I count my Nov goal blog and this one... emoticon emoticon

So today is our family B-Day party for Devyn and Dilyn...everyone coming over...like the family ones because it's not such a big deal on the clean house thing...it's usually pretty clean(I am a Flybaby) emoticon and it's pretty organized but it seems like I'm always picking up after the kids and getting tired of it...

So NEW goal for the week....

I'm getting after my kids to put away and pick up after themselves...their not little anymore and it's really getting on my nerves....

No comments:

Post a Comment