Monday, May 16, 2011

Catch up!!!

Wow...I can't believe it's been that long since I posted...I joined Sparkpeople and started blogging there. I was keeping up with both, then kind of fell off the wagon here. I guess it has a bit to do with the comments, they seem to keep you motivated and I'm big on feed back...I will try and keep up better from now on.

Fridays weigh in was 149.2

The lower carb has sure helped out. I'm still going strong on my TurboFire/Chalean Hybrid program and having been adding in a lot of Body Combat and Body Pump. I so love them.

Feeling great today...I normally hate Mondays...but I don't know. Wind is down, sun is up...and it's the start of a whole new week... emoticon

Had another fight with my daughter, you think I would be used to this already. It's a daily task that I can check off my list for today... emoticon

Workout is finished and I am tired but ready for a new day...a new week. 2 camping trips already booked for July so that makes me happy too...

I hope your all having a great day...if your not then make it better... emoticon


No comments:

Post a Comment