Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A New Day....

My back is still a little sore...I got in my strength training...back is no worse, so I guess that's a plus...

I was going to skip my TurboFire/Chalean Hybrid workout when I realized it's WEDNESDAY...wow...where did this week go. Anyway, it's an OFF day so no guilt emoticon

Hit the stationary bike for an hour...felt good to have that emoticon dripping off me.

I think we might bike to the soccer game today and get in another hour of cardio...I love when it's just me and my oldest because she can haul it and keep up so I don't have to keep circling back. emoticon

It's a lot of hills to the game tonight so I'll have to leave it up to her considering she has to play...

Other then that all is good...busy, busy, busy!!!! That's my life

Have a wonderful day!!! emoticon and TY to all you guys...you are the BEST...

No comments:

Post a Comment