Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday weigh In...

YAY...the day is making my week so much better. I think the scale got tired of me kicking it around and decided to become my friend. It's about time...was wondering how much abuse it was going to take before it decided to cooperate emoticon

Down to 147 today...that's a loss of 2.2 lbs this week...YAY emoticon

My daughter has decided to just ignore me today...which really is good news. She has become very defiant and confrontational...not that that's new just become a little too much lately. She has the disrespect thing down pat and just not getting it...grrrrrrr So I had taken away her sleepover tonight hence the silent treatment... emoticon

BUT it's not going to take me down today...I feel great and I'm just plain happy...so life is what it is... emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment