Friday, March 5, 2010

I am horrible at this...

I really am...it's one day running into the next and pretty soon a week has gone by. Then a month...I blinked my eyes and we've almost been in the new house for a year. It's crazy...
I found out on Monday that I have Osteoarthritis in both knees. I was really hoping for better news...oh, we'll just go in and repair it...you'll be good as new. At 41 it was and is a little hard to swallow... My right is worse then my left it's already starting to click...anyway I guess you have figured out that I have not been exercising...and yes I have gained my weight back...what's new. I can't seem to stick with anything I do.
So I'm starting again...back on track starting Monday! Cross my heart and not hope to die but hope to stick to my diet...an easy going regiment of yoga and Pilate's...hoping to buy an elliptical soon. The rest is strengthening my calf muscles...I guess we'll just see how everything goes...onward and upward...oops downward...

see you all on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment