Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 6...

Well it took a lot to even get up today...was feeling a little off yesterday but today IT'S HEERREEE...:( I've got a cold...it is so hard to workout when you have a cold, never mind figuring out were your going to find the energy...

It's only stretch 40 today so not too bad...

Finally getting in my calorie range. Am finding it hard. Had to add in some popcorn last night to get into my range. Am finding most of days are like that. I know it's because I'm not a big eater during the day. Heaven forbid if I had to cook for lunch...will never happen...lol Unless I can just zap it in the micro. I do soup a lot. Which is fine...or protein shakes...Yum...sometimes I go back to my old standby of multigrain cheerios...double yum. Yogurt with fruit. As long as there is no cooking involved I'll eat it. lol

Anyway...yesterday was good...lots of running around...dropping off kids, picking up kids, soccer registration, and a sleepover. It gets a little crazy when hubbies out of town. He's back for today then in Calgary tomorrow...then back!!!

It's been like this for a few weeks but were almost though it...yay

Took the kids to the circus on Friday night...it was AWESOME!!! I was shocked...last year was alright the year before was awful...so let's just say I was AWWWWW'ed...LOL

Family over for a BBQ tonight and that is it...

OH...tomorrow morning is weigh in for week 1...I'm scared...;P

No comments:

Post a Comment