Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday...feels like Monday!!!

All the kids are back in school...hubbies in Calgary till tomorrow night...then Vancouver on Friday...then Montreal on Sunday till next Wednesday...

It's going to be a couple crazy weeks...

BLC 17 starts tomorrow...go Mighty Mocha Hunters...I can already tell it's going to be a blast... emoticon

The Cool Carrots are doing emoticon...

I still have some tracking to post for 2 more challenges BUT I am getting a blog done...that's a bonus...

Insanity Day 24 DONE - have I mentioned how much I HATE PLYO!!!!!
Spin class DONE!!
Cycling to and from the gym DONE!!

Doing BODYPUMP tonight for my strength training...still working on how to track it...

It really feels like a Monday with me behind on everything as usual...still need to get my menu finished, make a shopping list but first freezer inventory...uuuhhhgggg!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment