Monday, January 10, 2011

Been a while…

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas season and a Happy, Happy New Year…

 

I did jump off the wagon for the holiday season….voluntarily of course. Only gained 3 pounds, so that worked out all right. So now it’s time to get back to work. Nose to the grindstone…lol

Oh, I also quit smoking on top of it all. Why not? Do it big or don’t do it at all…am I right or am I right?

So no scale until Friday…I guess I will just cross my fingers and keep them crossed.

On another note….we went on a bit of a movie bender lately….and I have to say that I LOVED  ‘Eat,Pray,Love’  It was really good…made me think about a few things in my life, that’s for sure. Thought I would pop that in and now I’m popping out…

 

Make it a good one :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice,
    Happy New Year!
    You only gained 3 lbs, I gained 10. Sigh. Not good, LOL
    But am starting over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for u Nancy...and 10 isn't so bad as long as you enjoyed it all:)

    ReplyDelete